About two weeks ago, I got a notification that I was nominated for my first award since I started my blog, the Mystery Blogger Award. I want to express my thanks and gratitude to https://iquotequotes.wordpress.com/ for his nomination, I greatly appreciate it!
Please find here the rules of this award:
Mystery Blogger Award:
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
It is an award given to amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are the one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with much love and passion.
- Put the award logo/image in your post
- Enter the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog
- Tell your readers three things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or one funny
3 Things about myself:
– my mind is always thinking in lyrics, music is in my head the entire day (which might also explain my other blog)
– writing poems and stories has been a passion of mine since the age of eight, when I could write my first short stories and coherent sentences
– I get my best ideas while driving
Now to answer Bachir Khallas questions:
- How much do you know yourself? I feel I know myself pretty well, but I learn new things every day!
- How much time do give to yourself weekly? Usually, Saturday or Sunday are ‘my’ days, no work, just me.
- What are your plans for the next 2 years? Just to be happy, isn’t that all that matters? 🙂
- How far would you go to leave everything you have and move to another country? Why? I would have no problem to leave my country, if my heart is in it, and if another heart is waiting for me in another country! 🙂
- What is your unachievable dream? I believe every dream is achievable
Now some questions for my nominees:
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
2. On a busy day, what is the number one thing you do to relieve your stress?
3. Which song currently describes your mood best?
4. The one place you have never been, but always wanted to go?
5. What’s your most favorite ‘feel-good’ food?
And here are my nominees, for their exceptional work:
Thank you to all the nominees for their amazing work, and creative spirit!